Published on Jun 6, 2013
The Mars Science Lab drilled into a rock called ‘Cumberland’ on May 19th, 2013. The rover had a camera fixated on the task.
- NASA Prepares for Curiosity Rover to Begin Moving Again (geeky-gadgets.com)
- Curiosity At ‘Cumberland’…Drilling On Mars! (fox41blogs.typepad.com)
- NASA’s Curiosity Mars Rover Nears Turning Point (spaceref.com)
- Drill baby, drill: Curiosity passes tests on Mars, now ready to hit full stride (chron.com)
- 9 months of NASA’s Curiosity rover expedition in 1 minute (geek.com)